Thursday, November 8, 2007

Arcade

Ok. After the Exciting game of Bowling, we gathered at the Arcade where Yong Hui was playing Initial D 3 with another guy and too bad ! He LOST ! hahaha ! After that, Jing invited me to play with her PARA PARA ! Woot ! It was my first time playing it so I wasnt really good at it ! Although I lost, it was really enjoyable and fun ! After we finished our game, this AH LIAN went up and played by herself. Wow ! She was so freaking pro ! -.- I wish she was my friend and could teach me how to maintain my stand as I was having a hard time moving my feets about. LOL ! Wow.. She is really good at it.. Im so Jealous of her ! If only I could be as FLEXIBLE as her ! LOL ! JKJK.. Im not those type who comes to goes to Arcade and mix around with EXTREME GAMERS ! But I really love PARA PARA it was SO FuN !!! hmm. Maybe I like dancing? Na.. Haha. Good Night !

No comments: