Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cheryl's Camp Disaster !

My sister has been in schl camp for a few days. Today is the seconds last day but my sister accidentally fell down on the wet floor which had her bleeding at the bottom of her mouth where her cheek is. My parents were informed and We quickly drove our car to the pier where the ferry had brought them back from St John's Island. Yang Lao Shi and my brother brought my sister to the car and followed us to NUH. The car was pretty cramped up as it could only hold a maximum number of 5 people. So we had to squeeze at the back. My sister had her blood pressure taken. Then was asked to Proceed to a Room to be asked if she would like to have plastic surgery which might take a while or would she like to have the surgery taken by him. As Cheryl did not want to wait for so long, she chose to do it straight away by the Nurse. After a while, she went to the surgery room and was treated. All together there are now 6 stitches on her deep open cut. Anyway, she is doing better than I expected. There were lots of babies crying extremely loudly as they were sick and when one of the baby's mother squeezed some medicine out of the Syringe, her baby was crying non-stop ! It must have been a tough time for our parents to take care of us -.- Anyway, I would like to thank everyone on her behalf for praying for her to recover fully as soon as possible! =D Good Night !

No comments: