Tuesday, November 27, 2007

*Play*

Yawn.. Now its 12.43am in the morning. I have not blogged for quite a while as I have been busy going out to Zhuang Hao's house to play block catching. YEA ! It was a good exercise! Parents, Brother and Sister all went over seas for a Holiday Trip and im alone by myself at home - Only a maid who usually stays downstairs. So once again, the whole bed in my room is MINE ! OH yea ! I sleep at 3am almost every night when they are away ! Yea!!! Runescape Addiction !.. Actually i game until late night because im kinda feeling bored and sad. I miss Christine ! aww ! She called me at about 11.15pm and said that she played ice skating and made a snow man somewhere in the woods. I dunno what is the place. Haha! Im so happy for her. I wonder if she has picked up American's Slang ?! o.O Her voice changed abit ! Haha..

No comments: