Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bowling

Ok. Today I went out with Zhuang Hao, Wei Jie and Wei Long ! We played bowling, today I played so badly with a Total score of only 81 -.- LOL.. Pathetic. Okay. Then we went to the Arcade again. Yong Hui came along and joined us as he was free ! We both played PARA PARA ! He did not know how to set the Mode. So.. Tata ! BOOM ! ZOOM ! WAA ! SO FAST ! I think for the first game, he purposely chose my difficulty mode to DIFFICULT ! ZOOM ! I was confused ! Lol.And when i looked at his, it was like zzz.. SUPER SLOW. zZz.. This kind of friend.. BLEHZ.. Next, poor Wei Jie, I Think those bloody nerd " Ah bengs " Stole his phone while we were not paying attention. Dumb Fools want to buy a phone so desperately then why did you use ur money to buy the clothes which you guys are wearing now? Why don't you strip your clothes and sell them for the cash to buy one? Oh I see, your clothes stinks like **** that even a skunk would want to smell another skunk's ASS rather than to sniff your clothes! Get a life !.. Wish you good luck, Wei Jie ! Pray that your aunty or uncle will bless you a new phone or for your dad to get u a new PHONE ! =D x3 <3

No comments: