Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wet And Wild

Ok after that ride, we were all Hypered Up to take a BIG SPLASH at the Wet and Wild Log Ride ! My Bro Chose to sit in the front portion of the Log as he have never sat in the front before while I have been sitting at the front for the past few times ! It was a New Experience ! Woot !!! While waiting for our turn, I was nervous as I did not want my Spiked-Up hair to dropp as I really look nerdy in FLAT hair !..Sobb.. Before I went in the Log, I looked around and there were so many people Staring at me and wondering if my hair would be FLAT after the first splash. Ok..
Now, for the first splash, BOOM ! I was TOTALLY WET ! My Pants and Shirt were both DRENCHED while the front person, my brother, at the front seat was not as wet as the Back Seat Person, me. As when the Log comes into Contact with the Water, the water is splashed up and Gravity pulls the Log Downwards so the Front would go pass the falling water earlier than the Back. Oh No ! I thought to myself.. I have been totally drenched ! Oh noo ! My hair ! How is it ? So i touched my hair and Unexpectedly, my hair was still standing ! Haha those who was looking at me should have been amazed that my hair was still standing.=D Well, It is time for the Big and Final Splash ! We read a SignBoard saying that is was a 5 meter Long Drop ! Wooohoo ! It was such a nice experience to have ! Splash ! Sobb. My spectacles was even wetter than before. Now I was kinda blinded by the water covering my lenses. Out of desperation, I used my wet shirt to wipe of the water. Althought it wasn't much of any help, it was a good source to my eyesight. Again I touched my hair. Oh My Goodness ! It was still standing wooohooo!!!! Yea man ! So when I got off the boat, I looked around once again.. LOL This was really weird. a boy was pointing at me, most likely because of my Spiked hair. Haha! I could even hear some girls telling their friend something like " Hey Look ! That Guy's Hair Is Still So Spikey ! " Lol! I Smiled abit and went to look at the shop window which could reflect my image. Oh My Goodness! I said to myself. My hair was so Neatly Spiked Up ! It looked even better than before i went on the Log Ride. -It was a lil messed up because of the 360* turning ride we just had, " THE INVERTER "- Haha! I was really amazed that I looked so Shuai after taking a Water Ride ! =D Praise God ! Hallelujah ! Good Night, Sweet Dreams everyone !
Dear I Miss You Lots !! <3 Lets go out on Wednesday ! =D

No comments: