Friday, November 16, 2007

Cell Group Baking !

Ok. Today, I woke up it was ' 7, i waited till 11 ' - SONG lyrics ANDD REALLY as what happened. Just to figure out that Germaine was late. LOL haha..! We went in and had quite a hard time finding the ingredients for our baking at Germaine's house. Twins were suppose to come but then.. They were again late !!!!!! ARGH ! Germaine " Bullied " me ! I had to carry the heavy stuffs while she just carried the light stuffs. Nevermind, im a Gentleman. I like to help people =D yea ! Thats what a boy gotta do ! To help a girl when she is in need. =D We met Esther at the bus stop just opposite the MRT and took a bus ride to Germaine's house. After a while, Elizabeth and little Timothy came and I brought Timmy to the play ground to build up some muscles !!! HaHa..! Then we went to e bubbletiie shopp to buy Timothy a bubbletiie! He was enjoying his fruit punch drink. The Pearl was pretty small so it was easy to suck it out =D Kekex.. We went back and bla bla bla. One by one, all came, we baked the cookies. Nono. actually it was Thanks to Yi Lun, the leader and her little helpers, Zhuang Hao and and and.. I forgotten who it was -.- Then the Twins helped together with Stella and Jesslyn. I did not feel like eating so I did not eat a single piece. It was said to be very tasty and delicious !

No comments: