Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dog Show at the Zoo

Wei Long, Ashton, Yong Li, Wei Jie, Germaine and Glendon all very bad leh.. Sabo me to participate in the dog show but it was really a good experience to have a good closed up look on how a dog can do the trick! The person asked me to sabo back one more of my friends so I picked Yong Li as he is okay with being together with dogs than the rest of them. We had a great time watching the dog show ! The first dog which did the trick that both Yong Li and I participated in is called Major. The second dog which is still currently under training for the obstacle course is called Max ! Same as my Dog =D ! Max wasn't really doing the obstacles well as it is still under training ! Anyway, it was still a wonderful show put up by Max ! After it, we took pictures with Major, Max and a little Fareed ! I wanted to take alone but the rest did not want to take individually ( Scared ) so they joined me. The Dogs were so cute and well-behaved !!!

No comments: