Saturday, November 17, 2007

Service

Today's service was held by Rev. Dr. Phil Pringle ! He did not preach much today because he was spending time drawing a picture of
" THE LAST SUPPER " Although his drawing wasn't that much of a Humanic Drawing Feature, it was quite successful ! I felt wierd as he painted all the peoples hair as a 'S' shape for those which are facing the right and an mirror image of a 'S' shape for those which are facing the left. Haha. It was Colourful alright !!! Wow.. Now back at home, I feel so bored. Im really starting to feel sad and emotional as Christine has left me.. It must be tougher for her as she is a girl..
Lord, I pray that Christine would be able to find peace in you so that she would be able to live a happy life and not stay sad for this small matter. Its just an Experience of being loved and when love was lost. So I also hope that her father's business will prosper, her parents will take care of her and show her more love from now on and that she will be loved by you, following in your footsteps so that she will feel safe everywhere she goes in her new Home Town as you, our lord, our saviour will forever walk by our side and will always help us when we are in need of any help !
In Jesus name i Pray, Amen.
Thats is the longest prayer i've ever made since i became a Christian.
I would also like to pray that God will strengthen me also so that I will be able to forget about what which has just happened and let me move on with my life. So that my studies will not be affected in anyway !

No comments: