Monday, November 19, 2007

Zhuang Hao's House

Today, I went to Zhuang Hao's place together with Wei Jie, Wei Long and Yong Li. We played water bomb there ! -Aim, Target- Koh Yong Li and Ong Wei Jie ! *Splash ! Explode !* Yea ! It was Great ! As it was just after the rain, the play ground which we played at was wet with water dropplets and small puddle of waters all around it. So we poured all the water from our bucket on the slides and we were having a great time ! It was just like Wild Wild Wet ! The slides became super slippery and that was when the FUN started ! We slided down the slide plenty of times and also created a sliding train! Lol !! As I was always the first of the line, when i reach the bottom, I always fall on my BUTT !! ouchiies! ='( And the rest of them behind me would hit my backbone as they reached the ground ! ARGH !!

No comments: