Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sending my girl off

Today after bible study with Yong Li. Jing, Wei Long and Cheng Siang met us and we went off to the MRT. Jing, Wei Long and Cheng Siang got off at Expo and Yong Li followed me to Changi Airport. I told him to wait inside the platform area so that he won't have to waste money coming out. I went up to find her at KFC. But after walking for one whole big round, there wasn't a KFC restraunt to be seen. So I called her handphone. She said wrongly -.- it was Mos Burger. So I went back and sat down for a while with her family. Just her parents and her. So I asked if I could have a walk with Christine. Yea her parents agreed. So I brought her for a walk around Changi Airport to have a walk. She said, 'Jon, I feel very sad that i have to leave. Hope you will be able to stay happy '-Cries softly..Ohh.. So emotional.. I was so touched.. This was when I felt how much she cared for me. Thats so sweet ! I feel like crying too !.. After a while, we went to Mini Toons and I bought her a little dog as I forgotten to bring my toy -.- She gave me a Big HUG and a surprising little kiss on my right cheek !!! =D So Nice ! Thats the first time a girl every kissed me before ! ^^,
So after that, I was quite shy >.< We went back to meet her parents. I helped her bring her luggage to a place and rushed back to meet Yong Li for Service ! Before that, I gave her parents a hug as a respect for letting me have a brighter life for the past few days with Christine ! Take Care and hope you guys will be happy in your new home ! <3

No comments: