Sunday, November 18, 2007

Service On Sunday

Today, although i woke up late, I prayed to God to slow down the time for me to get ready. So, surprisingly, I went to shower and goy my clothes changed in about 5-10mins ! Praise the lord ! It is my new Record ! The fastest time ever! Yong Jie, Yong Li and I met each other at the MRT in Gombak. So we went to Expo together. It was Yong Jie's first time coming to Church with us ! He was pretty shy. Pastor Phil's painting today was a cross !! At first, after drawing the cross, everybody thought that it was in this certain direction. But when he painted Jesus being hung up on the wall, everyone was amazed ! The painting looked so real !
I really admire his paintings! The painting on Saturday, which was the picture of " The Last Supper " was bought buy a Millionaire for SG$500,000 ! The money will be added to our Arise and Build ! Altogether, our Church has raised 23 million dollars in just 2 Months ! Our 6 Month target was 22 million dollars but in 2 months, we have already achieved 23million ! Lets all Sacrifice to make God a Great House !

No comments: