Friday, November 16, 2007

Cell Group Outing

We went to West Mall for dinner. After that, the boys went up to the Arcade and started GAMING ! Suddenly, I saw my brother was standing behind us while we were playing an Army Tank Game. We had to shoot the Enemy's Tank ! Since my brother had no money..
( He is Priceless alright ). I sponsored him a Token and my brother, Wei Jie and I Teamed to kill the Enemy ! Too bad we lost by 1.. Haizz.. So sad.. Have been thinking of Christine throughout the day.. She is leaving Tomorrow 17/11/07 !!! Dear, you are blessed to be able to migrate to such a nice place, PARIS ! Ill see you tmrw at the airport okae? =D Wish you all the best in your future! Muacks!!<3
After the game, Esther came up with Stella and Germs. Germs came to tell me what happened while we were up here playing Games.
( NOT TELLING WHAT HAPPENED ! PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ). Then while she was talking to me, Esther came behind her and heard a bit of what she was saying. Hahaha! I was laughing ! It was like.. Germaine : BLA BLA BLA, Esther " Head comes out from behind her " Lolololol ! It was so funny. Then when Germaine noticed me laughing, she turned around and realised that Esther was there and Germaine's Expression was " OH MY GOODNESS, did you hear what I was saying ? " Esther said : Were you talking about me ? Lololol! I just cant stop laughing ! Then Germaine got ANGRY and went down to find Liz while we were talking. We searched the whole Shop for her but she was nowhere to be found. So we went to Harvey Norman to find my sis first. But she was already on the way home. So we went to look for Germaine. Escalator down, Lift Up and Wah La ! Germaine was standing outside with Liz and the boys. She was still flared up and walked down the escalator without waiting for us. I chased her and tried to comfort her and she just shouted, " SHUT UP " ! LOL I got a shock.. So fierce !! sobb..! Then we went to the Bus Terminal, Germaine went straight to Bus number 947 while Twins, Lil Timothy, Zack, 'Yong Li' ( For No Reason Following Us ) went to wait for bus number 945. Ok. thats about all. Thankew for reading my blog! buhhbyes (: !!!

No comments: