Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Germaine's House

Wei Jie and I went to GERMAINE and Glendon's house to chitt chatt, watch some television programmes and play PSP ! xP. We ate Black Sauce Pork, Deep Friend Fish and Some Vegetables. I took about 7 pieces of small little ice cube sizes of pork and Germaine said that I am eating alot. Lols !? I eat over 15 of them and she calls 7 pieces alot? Haha.. Boys, growing age ler !!! 15 years old. Eat Until The Muscles come out ! Yea !
Germaine.. Germaine.. Germaine.. I don't think that your thoughts about " You are stronger than me", are going to be reality " ! Even both Esther and Elizabeth thinks that im much much stronger than you.. Judo..Judo.. NO USE LAR ! Challenge me in
Pull Ups - 10
Push ups Straight - 30
Standing Broad Jump - 320 ( I Think )
Sit Ups Straight - 55
Shuttle Run - 9.5
2.4km - 9m 30 Sec

No comments: