Monday, November 12, 2007

Trip To Changi Airport !

Ok. Today I had to wake up early in the morning, at about 10am to have breakfast, have a warm shower and get myself ready to go to Changi Airpot to sent Shi Hong off. I went to meet Seah Jing at Gombak MRT. Haha Jing went to Yong Li's Fruit Stall to buy a Banana and help out for a while ! =D So Sweet ! Ok We went to Changi airport first while waiting for Yi Lun and the Twins to reach. I had Mc Spicy Meal Set ! Ouch ! It was too spicy ! My tongue was burning hot ! *Sizzle* Ok.. We met the Twins and Yi Lun at the Bust Terminal and rode the bus off to the other Terminal Which i forgotten the name. We met Shi Hong outside the Entrance, Took some pictures with her and It was GOOD BYE ! Her mother was crying badly.. The Taxi Driver lend her his shoulder *WOW* Gentleman. We don't know if he was taking advantage of her.. He was touching and slowly stroking her arms and her waste.. Must be la ! Horny Banglah ! Why are girls so emotional? Haiz.. It was still really touching to see a mother crying because her daughter is leaving her.. I Wish Shi Hong and her cousin a safe trip back to China, their homeland ! After that, Yi Lun went to find her boyfriend, Eugene who was going to fetch her back home by car. Ohh. How sweet ! <3 Now its left with Jing, Twins and me ! We took back the same BUS and took the MRT. *Talk Talk Talk* At a stop, Jing had to go ! Sobb ! Then it was left with Me and the Twins. I Talked to Esther about spirits, " GHOST " and she told me about God.Elizabeth said that we must have Faith ! If we don't have Faith, doors from the Under World will open, leading Evil Spirits into the world and making your life Difficult ! Yea, I agree ! Thanks for the Info ! =D
We got off the MRT at Gombak where we stay and since it was only 8pm+, I decided to send them back home. Ack Ham. Gentleman, I am! =D Thats All. Good Night ! ! ^^,

No comments: